Saturday pay Code Question

nWo

If you agreed to come in and work less than 8 then it should be 05. If you asked for your 8 then it should be 06. If you worked over 8 hours then it really doesn't matter.

Cowboy Mac

If you punch in, you are guaranteed 8 hours. If you asked for 8 and they sent you home, file a grievance. You will be paid for the difference.

you have to work 8 to get 8 , UPS isn’t going to allow you to run home at 6 hrs and get paid for 8. QUIT RUNNING!
🧔✊
No running requesting to work more hours. As a full time 0300
RPCD I am supposed to get the opportunity to have at least a 40 hr wk week. Not everyone is afraid of working as you seem to insinuate by your post. Some people are searching for the correct way to proceed with an issue.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
No running requesting to work more hours. As a full time 0300
RPCD I am supposed to get the opportunity to have at least a 40 hr wk week. Not everyone is afraid of working as you seem to insinuate by your post. Some people are searching for the correct way to proceed with an issue.
“ I want my 8 hours” is what you say 🙄
And quit working Saturdays
🧔✊

Cowboy Mac

I have done that, l just was wondering if there was something l must stress to management l have not to avoid filing grievances to wait on my money.
All you have to say is “I would like my guaranteed 8 hours please”. Best to get it in a Diad message. They might send you home anyways just to see if you will file or not.

Cowboy Mac

he’s a mon-fri RPCD that wants to work Saturdays SMH
🧔✊
It doesn’t matter. If you punch in you are guaranteed 8 hours. If you are at 55 hour then work 3 hours on the sort. If they want to send you home early, even better! You get paid for doing nothing. Make sure to request 8 though.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It doesn’t matter. If you punch in you are guaranteed 8 hours. If you are at 55 hour then work 3 hours on the sort. If they want to send you home early, even better! You get paid for doing nothing. Make sure to request 8 though.
I agree 8 hours or nothing , not sure why hes not getting his 40 hrs mon-fri
🧔✊

Guys, l'm a female seniority driver. Learning routes so l am not top pick although l have the seniority over 22.4s. I do not have the area route knowledge yet is MGTS explanation. I show up M--friend but l hustle Sat work when they do not work me and file my grievances for the day.

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
i'm a m-friend rpcd and i volunteer on saturdays because i like peeing in bottles.

140 stops in a 1000? 8 hours
140 stops in an 800? 9 hours
140 stops in a 600 with barn doors that don't open from the back? 11 hours

pay me

35years

Gravy route
Guys, l'm a female seniority driver. Learning routes so l am not top pick although l have the seniority over 22.4s. I do not have the area route knowledge yet is MGTS explanation. I show up M--friend but l hustle Sat work when they do not work me and file my grievances for the day.
Code 06 not 05 unless you agreed to less than 8 hrs.

If they don't pay you the 8 hours after you ask for more work to fill out your 8, you file and get paid for 8.

Don't be afraid to file. They know the rules. They will stop it when they realize you have the guts to file.

Are you checking to make sure they are not working less senior drivers when they don't work you?