Saturday Sheet Show

MendozaJ

The suits and skirts made an appearance, so it was all hands on deck to get the operation off to a somewhat smooth start. When all the pomp and circumstance was over, and the drivers hit the road, sups seemed to be eating the leftover cake as no one would answer the office phone. We'll see what happens when the dog days of summer kick in, preloaders bang out, and management is back to pinching pennies.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The suits and skirts made an appearance, so it was all hands on deck to get the operation off to a somewhat smooth start. When all the pomp and circumstance was over, and the drivers hit the road, sups seemed to be eating the leftover cake as no one would answer the office phone. We'll see what happens when the dog days of summer kick in, preloaders bang out, and management is back to pinching pennies.
IMG_0175.GIF

PT Car Washer

So what was the outcome of your first Saturday Ground day?

I and others were volunteering when it first came out, they have since went from 8hr days to 12 hour days. They begged people to come in this weekend and had no takers.
They :censored2:ing lied to everyone. They said they were going to keep it around a 9 hour paid day. Plus that will not take any input from the driver's and they wonder why they are having problems.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It's a pile of crap. I gave them a list if businesses that are closed on Monday but are open in Saturday oh we can't do that. I guess it's much cheaper to pay me to go there twice.

Swear to God. Idiots run this place.
I want them to be raked over the coals on this next contract... they deserve it with all of this bs they are playing...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
your spc is going to be raised, just letting you know that now

drive safe
My spc will not raise... guaranteed. If they pull this I will get on the 9.5 list then bid back to feeder.... then randomly come back into pkg... totally screw with them...you don't know what you are talking about... you act like you are a 30 year employee... in the big scheme of things you are a kid..