Saturday Sunday deliveries

Wheeler

"King"
I have heard rumors of Saturday and Sunday full delivery starting in February. Does anyone know if this will be happening in rural areas like upper Michigan or will this happen in just metro areas?

Johney

I have heard rumors of Saturday and Sunday full delivery starting in February. Does anyone know if this will be happening in rural areas like upper Michigan or will this happen in just metro areas?
It's happening here, they are revamping all the feeder runs and changing all Sunday night sorts to Friday night. Pretty much killing all Sun-Thur feeder runs and turning them all into Mon-Fri runs.

Air Recovery

Im sitting on my lunch after doing a full Saturday route.....lol

Seymour Packages

And for what? What was delivered today that really couldn't wait until Monday?
Not the point. It's all about $$$. If UPS can generate more revenue from consumers that can't wait an extra day, they will. Like I told multiple customers on my route on Christmas Eve: If it was up to the company, we'd be out there delivering on Christmas day. Pretty soon we will be delivering 365 days a year.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
#BestContractEver

81121777_3238597166157108_6692466135670980608_n.jpg