Saturday volume increase?

21Savage

Our center was told Saturday volume is increasing by "triple" in 2 weeks. All air routes will become full routes and and the full routes' stops will increase but miles will decrease significantly and feel like regular weekday routes.

Any other Saturday guys getting the same message and if so how do you feel about it?

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Not a driver but Saturday volume been steady for a while now in my area. In fact, all weekdays have been growing. I remember a full time manager back in the day saying that eventually we would be a 24-7 operation. I see that now.

PT Car Washer

Our center was told Saturday volume is increasing by "triple" in 2 weeks. All air routes will become full routes and and the full routes' stops will increase but miles will decrease significantly and feel like regular weekday routes.

Any other Saturday guys getting the same message and if so how do you feel about it?
My building has the same plan in three weeks. Just stealing more work from Monday. Should be fun seeing how this works out. Could be a real money maker for the PT air drivers covering missed pick ups.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Last couple Saturdays have been a sheet show here, just clocked off at 20:30 after helping a neighbor and there were still 5 DIADS missing, we only had 10 routes. Half of my truck was add/cut, they have no idea what the hell is going on right now

Wheeler

"King"

Nothing in upper Michigan we only had 28 stops total yesterday

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
This is the company expansion into delivery more into on Saturday and letting the post office deliver our Surepost nore for Sunday to make major accounts happy while the company continues to lose money on Saturdays. In those Sat. Gnd sites, Sat. and Mon. Pd. Days should start to mirror each other with a scale down preload on Monday cause majority of it should be processed on Sat

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My building has the same plan in three weeks. Just stealing more work from Monday. Should be fun seeing how this works out. Could be a real money maker for the PT air drivers covering missed pick ups.
I know our district manager has said everyone will have sat delivery before the end of 2020. Going to be interesting to see where it comes from

Over70irregs

I know our district manager has said everyone will have sat delivery before the end of 2020. Going to be interesting to see where it comes from
It will come from “YOUR” route because they know you will take a dead day. You will need to come in a little early to preload you and your neighbors truck to get hours. Lololololol (Theres your overtime relief)

Brisket

It will come from “YOUR” route because they know you will take a dead day. You will need to come in a little early to preload you and your neighbors truck to get hours. Lololololol (Theres your overtime relief)

Hell we do that damn near every day now, lol. Drivers are finishing their own trucks after the pcm though.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

If Saturday is so necessary, why hold anything back?

No Monday-Friday driver should take off Monday. Let the company pay everyone.