Saturdays

BlondeinBrown

Anyone else’s managers always ask every Thursday/Friday saying “just confirming you will be here Saturday start time 9am?” Like yeah I’m gonna be there I’m obviously scheduled for Saturdays why do you ask every week?

They always ask us Saturday workers either thru the board or text. Sometimes I just wanna reply “no” and see what they’ll say to me.

Mind you I chose to work saturdays since it’s typically only a 5 hour day and having Mondays off is awesome.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Anyone else’s managers always ask every Thursday/Friday saying “just confirming you will be here Saturday start time 9am?” Like yeah I’m gonna be there I’m obviously scheduled for Saturdays why do you ask every week?

They always ask us Saturday workers either thru the board or text. Sometimes I just wanna reply “no” and see what they’ll say to me.

Mind you I chose to work saturdays since it’s typically only a 5 hour day and having Mondays off is awesome.
I wouldn't ever reply yes. I'd always say something like will have to see how i feel Saturday morning.

Box Ox

Might as well be a smartass and play hard to get if they feel the need to ask a Saturday worker if they're coming in as if it's optional or something.

Zowert

I’m Tuesday thru Saturday but they’ve been working me Monday too. Saturday is time and a half for me, of course I’m coming in. Going to enjoy the OT before they start hiring 22.4s to work the weekends.

Siveriano

I’m Tuesday thru Saturday but they’ve been working me Monday too. Saturday is time and a half for me, of course I’m coming in. Going to enjoy the OT before they start hiring 22.4s to work the weekends.

Monday should be your 1.5X day not saturday. I mean if you work more hours on saturday than you do on monday then yeah but if not they are stealing your money.

Ill rather work 10 hours on monday at 1.5X and 8 on saturday at regular rate than the other way around.