Saudi Citizen in Texas Charged in Suspected Bombing Plot

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Just how many more of these Islamic terrorists are hiding here in America?

A Saudi Arabian citizen suspected of planning a terrorist attack using explosive chemicals has been arrested by the FBI.
Khalid Aldawsari, a 20-year-old college student near Lubbock, Texas, allegedly targeted the Dallas home of former President George W. Bush. He was arrested late Tuesday on a federal charge of attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction.
“Yesterday’s arrest demonstrates the need for and the importance of vigilance and the willingness of private individuals and companies to ask questions and contact the authorities when confronted with suspicious activities,” said James T. Jacks, U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Texas.
Federal prosecutors say Aldawsari had been researching online how to construct an improvised explosive device using several chemicals as ingredients. Authorities say Aldawsari's diary indicated the young man had been plotting an attack for years and obtained a scholarship so he could come directly to the United State to carry out jihad.
“As alleged in the complaint, Aldawsari purchased ingredients to construct an explosive device and was actively researching potential targets in the United States. Thanks to the efforts of many agents, analysts and prosecutors, this plot was thwarted before it could advance further,” said Assistant Attorney General Kris. “This case serves as another reminder of the need for continued vigilance both at home and abroad.”
Aldawsari is expected to appear in federal court in Lubbock on Friday morning. He faces a maximum sentence of life in prison and a $250,000 fine if convicted of attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/24/saudi-citizen-texas-charged-suspected-bombing-plot/

Lue C Fur

Evil member

When asked about the Quran’s stance on violent and terrorist acts, Altabaa responded, “The Quran always calls all Muslims to commit to peace, to live with peace, especially with non-Muslims.”
He added, “God sent (Mohammed) to have mercy in the world, and to spread mercy on all creation of the world.”
Quoting a translation of the Quran, Altabaa said, “Whoever kills one person, (it is as) if he killed all human beings; he is equal to a person who killed all human beings. And whoever saves one person’s life, (it is as) if he saved all human beings. The Quran makes it clear to every Muslim.”
“Muslims are people of peace,” said the imam, “because this is what Islam means.”

Peaceful...maybe these guys should have a debate on national TV:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4523348/hannity-youre-one-sick-miserable-evil-sob

When asked about the Quran’s stance on violent and terrorist acts, Altabaa responded, “The Quran always calls all Muslims to commit to peace, to live with peace, especially with non-Muslims.”
He added, “God sent (Mohammed) to have mercy in the world, and to spread mercy on all creation of the world.”
Quoting a translation of the Quran, Altabaa said, “Whoever kills one person, (it is as) if he killed all human beings; he is equal to a person who killed all human beings. And whoever saves one person’s life, (it is as) if he saved all human beings. The Quran makes it clear to every Muslim.”
“Muslims are people of peace,” said the imam, “because this is what Islam means.”

Peaceful...maybe these guys should have a debate on national TV:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4523348/hannity-youre-one-sick-miserable-evil-sob

One can not have a debate with someone like...well, either of them. I've never seen Hannity let a guest finish a view point that is opposed to his own. That Iman won't answer the questions asked of him and tries to switch the focus to where he wants to go. For anyone to debate with others that do as these two do would have to be in a very controlled situation where they can't talk over each other.
I agree that a controlled debate between the Iman on Hannity's clip and the Iman here would be interesting.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Each time these IMAM types are on TV, they come off like women-hating idiots that they are. They keep trying to clear the image of Islam, but they dig themselves deeper with each appearance.........They are comical to watch, but I take them seriously. They want to kill us....period!!!!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Islam is a religion of peace? So, why is it that if a daughter "dis-honors" her family, either her father or brothers will kill her??? Yep, sounds pretty peaceful to me.

I love how liberals are always whining about how we paint muslims to be terrorist murdering cowards, but yet every time you hear of somebody plotting to blow up this or that, who's face should pop up on the TV news? Al-Qaida Sharifa Muhommad.

Go blow up your own countries Jihad, do the whole world a favor

moreluck

golden ticket member
Since our own kids sometimes can't get into colleges....lets quit granting student visas to AlQueda/Muslim students. He was here on student visa.....we're letting them in for Pete's sake!!

wkmac

That's right good little citizens, ring the bell and react as planned but don't dare ever look over here!

BTW: Just how much chemical would someone need to buy to blow up massive, re-enforced concrete and could one get that amount via mail order? Just a thought!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Since our own kids sometimes can't get into colleges....lets quit granting student visas to AlQueda/Muslim students. He was here on student visa.....we're letting them in for Pete's sake!!

If we dont give it to them then we will have more seats to fill with the illegals that we let go to our colleges at tax payers expense. :)

wkmac

So if the guy does not have diplomatic immunity, he is essentially toast, no?

I believe the key word there is "diplomatic" or one engaged in the act of diplomacy. The question seems to have arisen that the gentleman in question may have indeed been acting beyond the normal bounds of what one calls the act of diplomacy. Seems the more one digs into Mr. Davis , the further one seems to venture away from what any common sense person would call a mission of diplomacy!

Speaking of the world of shadows, seems some digging and digging into one Osama bin Laden is raising a new name of a 30 year plus CIA asset in one Tim Osman. Where this trail leads is anyone's guess.

Let's be honest here. This is not about good guys and bad guys, this is all about criminal gangs out to one up each other in order to maintain their own criminal power and they have shown no limits as to the ends they will go to get what they want.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't doubt that Davis isn't much of a diplomat. Probably a hired gun. But I don't blame the administration for lying about it. They have a very ugly situation on their hands and if lying about his status would get them (and the Pakistani government) out of it's combustible nature, I certainly understand. But they got caught and have the consequences to pay for it. As far as the President and Secretary of State go, how much street cred did they have in Pakistan anyway? At the intel and state levels, everyone knows what's going on.

wkmac

I don't doubt that Davis isn't much of a diplomat. Probably a hired gun. But I don't blame the administration for lying about it. They have a very ugly situation on their hands and if lying about his status would get them (and the Pakistani government) out of it's combustible nature, I certainly understand. But they got caught and have the consequences to pay for it. As far as the President and Secretary of State go, how much street cred did they have in Pakistan anyway? At the intel and state levels, everyone knows what's going on.

I've no doubt either of us see Davis brokering trade deals to expand honest and good economic trade or to bring such things as education or quality medicine to the folks of Pakistan. As to the President and/or Sec. of State, my comment there would be to refer you to Glenn Greenwald's "Partisan Bliss" and I'll let his words stand for that part.

Where Davis peaks my interests is because of 2 factors. 1) Davis' CIA claims but there are also connections to XLe (formerly Blackwater) and even the Pakistan ISI. Ironic it was 2 ISI ops it's alleged that he killed. 2) Is the growing claims ( here ) that Davis was connected to an operation alleged to be transferring nuke material to Al Qaeda. Normally trplnkl's claim the Ruskies are lying would be a very valid claim and the odds of being correct strong but what the Ruskies have going for their claim is one Sibel Edmonds and then after that, Valerie Plame and B Jennings & Associates. In regard to Sibel and even some of the B Jennings story, I won't rehash but in the BC search box type "Sibel Edmonds" and read those 2 threads with the name in the title and see for yourself. As to Plame and B Jennings, it's no secret that Pakistan and it's ISI operations was involved in the black market of WMD, especially nuke and that they were on B Jennings radar.

Many claimed that Flame was outed to discredit her husband Joe Wilson but I'm convinced that the "Joe Wilson" angle was "plausible deniability" and the real reason when you see and read the entire Edmonds story, it was to out B Jennings to the Pakistan ISI, the Turks and even the Israelis because all were backroom bed buddies in transferring WMD, especially nuke related. Gordon Prather at Antiwar.com in Nov. 2005' said it best IMO.

And didn't Novak reveal on TV a few days later that Valerie Plame's alleged employer – B Jennings & Associates – was a "nonexistent" CIA front company?
Yep.
So is it possible that the neo-crazies were really out to discredit not Joe Wilson, but the CIA covert counter-proliferation operation? Especially B Jennings & Associates?
But why?

Yeah why? Gordon IMO answered that question earlier in the piece.
According to Vincent Cannistraro, former CIA counterterrorism operations chief,
Plame's specialty was "recruiting agents, [and] sending them to areas where they could access information about proliferation matters, weapons of mass destruction."
Like, for example, Pakistan. Or Turkey.

And if you think the ISI and CIA don't have a close relationship, then consider this Guardian piece July 2004' and more specific this quote from it:

For years the CIA used the ISI as a conduit to pump billions of dollars into militant Islamist groups in Afghanistan, both before and after the Soviet invasion of 1979.
W ith CIA backing, the ISI has developed, since the early 1980s, into a parallel structure, a state within a state, with staff and informers estimated by some at 150,000. It wields enormous power over all aspects of government. The case of Ahmed confirms that parts of the ISI directly supported and financed al-Qaida, and it has long been established that the ISI has acted as go-between in intelligence operations on behalf of the CIA.

The Guardian piece is also an excellent read if you happen to believe you have all the facts of what happened on Sept. 11, 2001'. And I also am not so quick as to accept the Daniel Pearl beheading as plenty of reasons to look deeper regardless what has been claimed was admitted to in an alleged court proceeding. And here's even more CIA/ISI handywork!

This area of the world with Pakistan since the late 1970's has been a hotbed of CIA activity as a result of the coldwar and Pakistan like a long laundry list of bad US foreign policy decisions have now come back to haunt us again and again (Chalmers Johnson's Blowback). IMO, the whole Raymond Davis affair is just more same ole, same ole so this is nothing more than another spy verses spy episode. What I found most interesting more than anything else is in the DailyIndia.com piece on Davis (see link above), the last paragraph in as it relates too the ever running adventures of US False Flag operations.

Quoting the DailyIndia piece:

The most ominous point in this SVR report is "Pakistan's ISI stating that top-secret CIA documents found in Davis's possession point to his, and/or TF373, providing to al Qaeda terrorists "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents", which they claim are to be used against the United States itself in order to ignite an all-out war in order to re-establish the West's hegemony over a Global economy that is warned is just months away from collapse," the paper added.

Once you understand Obama, Bush, Clinton all these Presidents now are nothing more than sock puppets and it's the Corp. Masters of the Military, Industrial, Banking complex that really call the shots!