Saw it coming

Babagounj

Strength through joy
They are just a fine example of sheeple .
Totally lost without their puppet masters Telling them how to think and act.
On my local TV I saw signs that say Impeach Trump or He's not MY President .
Which I find quite funny , since he has NOT been swore in .
Nor has the Electoral College voted yet.
Seems our education system must have had this part of the election process removed .
First up will be a call for voting by popular votes only.
Second will be the Fourth Quarter unemployment numbers will rise(most likely to 16-17%). Which Obama has been keeping low as not to hurt his administration . Why put out true numbers then to embarrass Trump , of course.

rod

Retired 22 years
I have to give it to both Trump and Hilary today the way they BOTH made it known that now is the time to heal and work for the common goal of making America better. The idiots protesting in the streets are clueless. Three fourths of them are out there because they have nothing else going for them and they think its cool.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have to give it to both Trump and Hilary today the way they BOTH made it known that now is the time to heal and work for the common goal of making America better. The idiots protesting in the streets are clueless. Three fourths of them are out there because they have nothing else going for them and they think its cool.
Actually rod, it's sad.
Say your a parent(s) who worked 2-3 jobs so that your kid could get into College. And you turn on the evening news just to see your kid marching like a zombie.

rod

Retired 22 years
Actually rod, it's sad.
Say your a parent(s) who worked 2-3 jobs so that your kid could get into College. And you turn on the evening news just to see your kid marching like a zombie.

I totally agree. How do you suppose the parents of that girl who was with the crowd trying to block a freeway ramp in California and got hit by a car feel? You would think college kids would have enough sense not to play in traffic.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Actually rod, it's sad.
This is what happens when a generation grows up that has never been disciplined and given everything they want as soon as they ask for it.

They have no idea how to cope with this disappointment. So they do what's always worked in the past. They Pout.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I mean holy :censored2: then we wonder why everyone has become a giant vag.
I guess we need Trump to grab them in their giant "vag"es. I hope Trump has successfully grabbed you and your wife and your daughters by their "vag"es this election season. He probably has and they probably let him do it because he's famous.

Brownslave688

I guess we need Trump to grab them in their giant "vag"es. I hope Trump has successfully grabbed you and your wife and your daughters by their "vag"es this election season. He probably has and they probably let him do it because he's famous.
I'm not a trump fan you know that but this is a gross overreaction to losing.

I mean you had thousands of people crying themselves to sleep because their side lost.

Brownslave688

When those opinions are boiled down to 2 choices, and that choice, among 120 million people people is decided by 200 thousand voters. Ya, that's surprising. Especially when the person who got the most votes loses.

But that's what you get with a two party system. No?

Let's not pretend everyone that voted for Trump was thrilled to do it. Same for Hillary.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But that's what you get with a two party system. No?

Let's not pretend everyone they voted for Trump was thrilled to do it. Same for Hillary.
Exactly, which goes back to my original point, we're approaching 20+ years of a country divided down the MIDDLE.... that's what you get when you have TWO choices that both suck.

Brownslave688

There's a kind of hush...all over the world tonight...
Hi budz...we are all confused about your choice up here
in Canada.
I think over the last decade there has been a large push against the status quo in our government this is an extension of that.

As one analyst said. This is a giant :censored2: to the Washington establishment from the American public.