Say what, Joe?!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
To be clear, I have no dog in the fight at all, but this has got to be some of the funniest smile* I've ever heard a candidate say.

For verification see "We got Joe!" | Crooked Media -- clip starts about 19:12, and transcript is listed below.
I'm pretty sure everyone already were aware of the DimWits VOTER FRAUD organization.
It won the Presidency for JFK back in 1960 and has been going full force every since.

It appears Biden is trying to catch up on his verbal gaffes for which he is so well known.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I'm pretty sure everyone already were aware of the DimWits VOTER FRAUD organization.
It won the Presidency for JFK back in 1960 and has been going full force every since.

It appears Biden is trying to catch up on his verbal gaffes for which he is so well known.

Maybe the last debate was his last hoorah, it took too much out of him, he is now out of gas and is coasting to the finish line on mental fumes. Face it ... the gentleman is unaware of what he is saying,

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Maybe the last debate was his last hoorah, it took too much out of him, he is now out of gas and is coasting to the finish line on mental fumes. Face it ... the gentleman is unaware of what he is saying,
Chump: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

He didn't specify the kind of disinfectant.

newfie

Ya think?

Attachments

• 20201025_165940.jpg
    20201025_165940.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 72

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So more info is trickling out from the Hunter Biden crime family emails. Apparently Hunter used a lot of the money his dad got him by bribing foreign leaders to buy prostitutes.

Then took pictures of himself with the hookers. The memes are glorious.

JJinVA

So more info is trickling out from the Hunter Biden crime family emails. Apparently Hunter used a lot of the money his dad got him by bribing foreign leaders to buy prostitutes.

Then took pictures of himself with the hookers. The memes are glorious.
Please, share them with the group. Sharing is caring fren. You have the best meme hookups

JJinVA

I think you do... I thought the purpose of laundering money was to be able to have money that has been taxed by the government and recognized as legally obtained.
You can launder money in a bunch of ways. I know a real estate company that purchased thousands of houses from their cocaine sales, so they effectively "laundered" their coke money into something somewhat legitimate. They bought the houses in cash I mean go figure...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Please, share them with the group. Sharing is caring fren. You have the best meme hookups
They would get deleted by mods.

He took pictures of himself naked doing "push-ups" if you will. People have removed the background.

Are you familiar with the George Floyd kneeling cop picture? I think you get the idea here.

Lulz.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I managed to save your hooker post before the mods murdered your free speech. muahaha. I shall return the favor and post it far and wide
I deleted it, there is literally not a single one I don't need to black bar or blur before posting.

The Biden family is really a bunch of sick bastards.