Scanning packages into a package under another employee. On topic

Birdblue

I was wondering last night there was a few packages that needed to be scanned into my trailer and my battery went dead on me and I went and got another scanner and scanned into another employees Id because my id sticker was torn off some how to I’m guessing by another employee and I lost my Id and I was wondering could I get into trouble for that or possibly fired for that? Need honest answers please.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was wondering last night there was a few packages that needed to be scanned into my trailer and my battery went dead on me and I went and got another scanner and scanned into another employees Id because my id sticker was torn off some how to I’m guessing by another employee and I lost my Id and I was wondering could I get into trouble for that or possibly fired for that? Need honest answers please.

This is the final straw
The boss wants to see you in his office

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer

If they were misloads, I'd just give you a warning letter. But other than that, just continue on with your day. Nothing to worry about.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
No I was a Hub sup before anything
5bd880c62b1d6.jpeg

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
When I first started I used to have competitions with the top loader on the PD next to mine. Guy with the most scans at the end of the night got lunch bought for him by the loser, just to kill the monotony of the job. It stopped when I found out he and the guy loading with him were both using his ID in their scanners to pad his numbers.