Scanning packages

Birdblue

I was wondering can ups write me up for not scanning packages because I sometimes get a lot damages and the manager gathered me and a few other loaders and talked to us about scanning packages and he says that we should scan everything but I don’t want to get a damage tagged on me what should I do? Also I think I’m about to get a write up for not scanning what should I do because I’ve already been wrote for miss loads what should I do? Please help?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2019-1-14_19-43-39-png.231230

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I was wondering can ups write me up for not scanning packages because I sometimes get a lot damages and the manager gathered me and a few other loaders and talked to us about scanning packages and he says that we should scan everything but I don’t want to get a damage tagged on me what should I do? Also I think I’m about to get a write up for not scanning what should I do because I’ve already been wrote for miss loads what should I do? Please help?

Put us all out of our misery, and quit. So we don't have to read these paranoid threads of yours anymore

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You still live in moms basement don’t you

old levi's

blank space

Quit during your next break, taillights disappearing in the darkness

sweet relief

Last edited:

Elmo.goes.to.prom

Ask them speciafically what they want you to do with damages. Scan? Not scan?
Then work as directed.

When I have a damage I pull the pal label and put it on the steering wheel.

Cansado

You still live in moms basement don’t you
Ask them speciafically what they want you to do with damages. Scan? Not scan?
Then work as directed.

When I have a damage I pull the pal label and put it on the steering wheel.
Put us all out of our misery, and quit. So we don't have to read these paranoid threads of yours anymore

I thought that response was a bit negative...at first, but now...no I get it...instead of suicide though, SCAN EVERY POS PACKAGE THAT GETS INTO THAT TRUCK. Damages go out, packages scanned in. You should be firing scanning lasers like it's a war in outer space. You've been there 5 years! -smack- You know this!!