Scariest On The Job Accident You Have Been Involved In

Leftinbuilding

1999. That would explain why UPS was so 'nice' to you. No chance in hell that would happen in 2013. Fired, you would be. Now, after a long time off, you would(probably) get your job back. But count on being off for a while, without the chance of back pay. That is the company and the union we have in 2013.

Could be. A Liberty Mutual agent called me that night to ask what happened. After I told her she said they were going to ask the guy to sign off for $75,000. I said "No way!! There is no culpibility on my part at all!!" She said she would go to the scene the next day. I got a call from her and she said ,"We ain't giving this guy nothing!" She saw where both right side tires of my PC were off the pavement in my attempt to avoid him. I know things have changed (I've been gone 3 1/2 years) but I don't think any discipline would hold up under the same scenario.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Could be. A Liberty Mutual agent called me that night to ask what happened. After I told her she said they were going to ask the guy to sign off for $75,000. I said "No way!! There is no culpibility on my part at all!!" She said she would go to the scene the next day. I got a call from her and she said ,"We ain't giving this guy nothing!" She saw where both right side tires of my PC were off the pavement in my attempt to avoid him. I know things have changed (I've been gone 3 1/2 years) but I don't think any discipline would hold up under the same scenario.

That's because you've been gone three years. Just ask on this forum about some of the crazy stories where a driver has been charged for an accident where it made no sense to charge the driver. But that's just how it goes now. Many of us tell the burners of today that they are just one accident away from getting unemployment.