Scarred for life

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
Dr at an apt on the 2nd floor because the stairs when only to that apt. Was in the truck when the 65 to 75 year old lady comes out. She was wearing a long T-shirt down to mid thigh. I looked to make sure she got her package at the same time that she turned and bent over at the waist to pick up the package. NO UNDERWEAR! Had nightmares for months. I never look back now.

Dr at an apt on the 2nd floor because the stairs when only to that apt. Was in the truck when the 65 to 75 year old lady comes out. She was wearing a long T-shirt down to mid thigh. I looked to make sure she got her package at the same time that she turned and bent over at the waist to pick up the package. NO UNDERWEAR! Had nightmares for months. I never look back now.
Did you get,her phone number? :rofl:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I threw up in my mouth and haul ass. Wanted to scratch my eyes out.
images-247.jpeg

thessalonian13

The diaper could have been yellow or brown.

Still don't want to see a grown man greet me while wearing just a diaper. With the slight exception of a New Years costume, still don't care to see it, but more understandable then.
Brown diaper? Ready to be a UPS'er!!!!

9.5er

I dr'ed a package once. Left it right beside the front door. Got back I the truck and saw the lady open the door out of the corner of my eye. Naturally I looked toward the house. Just in time to see a 400 lb woman with no shirt on bend over to pick up package. She held one boob with one arm and let the other dangle as she picked up the box. I'm certain her loose boob was longer than her arm.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I dr'ed a package once. Left it right beside the front door. Got back I the truck and saw the lady open the door out of the corner of my eye. Naturally I looked toward the house. Just in time to see a 400 lb woman with no shirt on bend over to pick up package. She held one boob with one arm and let the other dangle as she picked up the box. I'm certain her loose boob was longer than her arm.
:rofl: sounds like an average Saturday shopping at Wal-Mart

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

But was she hot?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
When I was in delivery I had a stop where both people were pushing 400lbs. The guy would answer the door in nothing but tightie whities while his woman was buck naked lying on the couch on display! Their stuff was always COD so I had to see them. Oh, the rolls upon rolls still haunt my dreams! I swear they were recording me to see how many times I dry heaved!
It's so hard not to look at naked women though...even nasty horrible "I want to gouge my eyes out" ones.

mixyo

Dispatcher
It's one thing if it's an older adult who uses them because of medical issues (still gross)...It's a whole other story if it's a guy who is becoming aroused from wearing a diaper and sucking on a binkie....and I hate to say it tech but you have now become part of his fantasy....
The customer may very well have medical issues that require him to wear diapers. Yeah, it's still gross but don't automatically assume the worst.

Sent using BrownCafe App