Scarred for life

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
The customer may very well have medical issues that require him to wear diapers. Yeah, it's still gross but don't automatically assume the worst.
Sent using BrownCafe App
I'm sure it's an incontinence thing and not a sexual thing. The fact remains I can't believe he came to the door that way. I'm over 6 feet tall and this large man towered over me.

ol'browneye

Had a house where the front porch was stained from the guy wizzing out the door. In the summer I could smell it from the street. I would always dr in the stain but quit that just in case I would get a call tag. Once in a while I would see him come to the door in a bathrobe as I was leaving.

Well as luck would have it I had a signature required package one day. So I found an unstained part of the concrete to stand on and rang and knocked. Movement caught my eye through the sidelight window and as I looked up the old guy was buck naked and was bending over picking up his bathrobe off the couch to answer the door. I got a full unfiltered moon shot of a crap covered butt! Needless to say, I didn't let him touch my diad. I handed him the pkg and when I got back to the truck wrote "unable to sign" in the screen and keyed in his last name. The boss even okayed that procedure when I told him about it!

Found out from the neighbors that the poor old guy had some kind of cancer. Still doesn't explain wizzing out the front door!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The customer may very well have medical issues that require him to wear diapers. Yeah, it's still gross but don't automatically assume the worst.

Sent using BrownCafe App
That's fine...but does he also have a medical condition that prevents him from wearing shorts over the diaper? lol

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have two transgendered men on my route.

I have absolutely nothing against transgendered people, I recognize that there is a legitimate medical basis for what they are going through, and I accept them as fellow human beings who have a right to be accepted for who they are without being judged or ridiculed.

That being said, there is something about seeing a hairy male chest with a white lacy bra on it that kinda makes me cringe. I dont wanna see that EVER again. I have no problem with the wigs or the makeup or the womens clothing, but PLEASE dont come to the door in your undies.

Rant over.

I have absolutely nothing against transgendered people, I recognize that there is a legitimate medical basis for what they are going through, and I accept them as fellow human beings who have a right to be accepted for who they are without being judged or ridiculed.

That being said, there is something about seeing a hairy male chest with a white lacy bra on it that kinda makes me cringe. I dont wanna see that EVER again. I have no problem with the wigs or the makeup or the womens clothing, but PLEASE dont come to the door in your undies.

Rant over.
Ive seen one,doing something. that no guy should ever do,to another guy!

Not a very good day,for me!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown

Rant over.
I have a few of those. African american transgender male to female. Comes to the door with tight curly chest hair and a boob job.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck