Scary statistics 😬

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Today I drove 20 minutes to a neighbor because I “forgot to grab more info notices for all the closed businesses”
I had plenty of info notices
When I got back on route I did 5 stops then took lunch
Then sorted for 20 minutes after lunch
Took my 10 minute break less than two hours later
Took a second lunch at 7 pm cause I was hungry
Aaaaand presto: a 9 hour plan turns into an 11.5 day and I still put in a good honest hard days work
Chilllllllllll
Sort the truck so that it’s absolutely perfect
Walk everything off that’s not heavy (I’ll back right up to every garage if I can with an over 70, some
might not like that but idgaf I’m protecting my body)
Don’t allow the stop count or full truck to stress you out and run around like a rabbit
YOU are in control
I repeat
YOU ARE IN CONTROL of what happens out there

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I got dispatched with close to 300 stops today. The last one had a scheduled delivery time of 11:41PM. I bought some back, I clocked out
at 10:15. I'm off next week, I have about 55 work days to go. Iyj2S5fgSaube69H5Iu28A.jpg

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I got dispatched with close to 300 stops today. The last one had a scheduled delivery time of 11:41PM. I bought some back, I clocked out
at 10:15. I'm off next week, I have about 55 work days to go.View attachment 301213
You have over 35-years in and they're dispatching you with 300 stops prior to a vacation?

Hope you enjoy those last 55-days. You earned a much needed happy retirement. Don't catch the virus! 👍

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
You have over 35-years in and they're dispatching you with 300 stops prior to a vacation?

Hope you enjoy those last 55-days. You earned a much needed happy retirement. Don't catch the virus! 👍
It was my turn to get screwed with the most stops in my Center today. The driver next to me had a lot of closed businesses and he came got about 50 off me on his own. I'm going to make the call and start the pension paperwork Monday. I'm really looking forward to retiring now, I might even go sooner.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Today I drove 20 minutes to a neighbor because I “forgot to grab more info notices for all the closed businesses”
I had plenty of info notices
When I got back on route I did 5 stops then took lunch
Then sorted for 20 minutes after lunch
Took my 10 minute break less than two hours later
Took a second lunch at 7 pm cause I was hungry
Aaaaand presto: a 9 hour plan turns into an 11.5 day and I still put in a good honest hard days work
Chilllllllllll
Sort the truck so that it’s absolutely perfect
Walk everything off that’s not heavy (I’ll back right up to every garage if I can with an over 70, some
might not like that but idgaf I’m protecting my body)
Don’t allow the stop count or full truck to stress you out and run around like a rabbit
YOU are in control
I repeat
YOU ARE IN CONTROL of what happens out there

i love your attitude about Youre in control out there! you just dont hear that said enoigh and these new guys trying to make it in this envirnment need to hear it more. bravo

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Roswell is actually doing well. We send guys down to Pdale and Acworth daily I hear.
Pleasantdale Hub lost power and rolled 31 trailers Monday, its a total cluster. Forest Park had been doing well until Thursday, we haven't got out of the building until 10:00. I haven't seen my supervisor all week, he probably got loaned out to another building. I have been doing Peak stop numbers without a Helper and making better time.