Scary statistics šŸ˜¬

evilleace

Today I drove 20 minutes to a neighbor because I ā€œforgot to grab more info notices for all the closed businessesā€
I had plenty of info notices
i love your attitude about Youre in control out there! you just dont hear that said enoigh and these new guys trying to make it in this envirnment need to hear it more. bravo

The attitude is good one to have, I don't know that driving 20 minutes off route just because you want to is a good idea.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
CautiousWavyGreendarnerdragonfly-size_restricted.gif

Netsua 3:16

AND THATā€™S THE BOTTOM LINE
The attitude is good one to have, I don't know that driving 20 minutes off route just because you want to is a good idea.
Honestly man, this is peak. Iā€™m beat down. I had a rough start to the day getting out late, bulky closed businesses all throughout the truck, started to feel some stress and I knew it was time to hit pause. I knew I would still make service and not affect any drivers around me negatively. Iā€™m not saying it was right, but I gotta take care of myself. If I gotta take 20 minutes to clear my head and calm down, thatā€™s what Iā€™m gonna do

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Honestly man, this is peak. Iā€™m beat down. I had a rough start to the day getting out late, bulky closed businesses all throughout the truck, started to feel some stress and I knew it was time to hit pause. I knew I would still make service and not affect any drivers around me negatively. Iā€™m not saying it was right, but I gotta take care of myself. If I gotta take 20 minutes to clear my head and calm down, thatā€™s what Iā€™m gonna do

good plan until somebodyā€™s following you or just sees you off area

then you will start a thread about

How to get my job back for being off area

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Do not give them a pass pass to fire you

If you give an honest effort and try the job correctly they will leave you alone
Oh I get that part.

But....

I'm not going to lose my peace of mind in the truck while sups are sitting in the air conditioning eating pizza and using actual bathrooms.