Scavengers - What have you found...

SmithBarney

So I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but over the years I'm sure we've all got cool gifts from
customers but even cooler are our street finds.

But we have our eyes on the road all the time, and from time to time
we find stuff, thrown on the curb or where ever.

I can't disclose most of mine, it could give me away, but here are a few:

Heating wood: heat our home for the majority of the winter from free wood either given to me or found after trees fall(rich people who heat with oil, don't need wood)

Computers: again rich person, upgraded a 2yr old computer, I was delivering the new one, and jokingly asked what they were doing with the old one...SCORE!

Ammunition: I don't even want to know, but I found two bricks of Ammo on two different occasions, one on a snowbank, the other in the middle of the street. I once thought I scored a handgun, but it was only the retail case..(probably was stolen, I turned the case in to the police)

Cooking Griddle: Brand New, cooking griddle still in the box.

Lots more, usually household items, shelves, bookcases, mowers, snowblowers, etc....

I'm not a packrat(yet) usually use everything I get, or I'll clean it up and resell it.

RedAngel

A FedEx Tote with two Express scanners inside in a Jack in the box parking lot.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 387

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
A FedEx Tote with two Express scanners inside in a Jack in the box parking lot.

I found a FedEx box on a freeway on-ramp that had fallen off a W700's bumper. Full of jewelry. And, yes, I turned it in. Have found a few bills over the years and a few sets of keys.

Awakened you have...

Tell me more.....
You guys couldn't possibly fathom all the stuff I found.
I can find a needle in a hay field.
Bigger the field, the longer it takes.
But I always find what I'm looking for!....