Scheduled are not Saturday

bigbadbob

There is a lot more to this thread but first things first all BS to the side why is it they say technically we can't put you on the schedule to work saturday on your day off but we can give you a 24hr notice that's the same as putting us on it. so lets just say by some freak accident they did put us on that actual schedule what does that mean it most mean something because its a big deal not to put us on it

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
There is a lot more to this thread but first things first all BS to the side why is it they say technically we can't put you on the schedule to work saturday on your day off but we can give you a 24hr notice that's the same as putting us on it. so lets just say by some freak accident they did put us on that actual schedule what does that mean it most mean something because its a big deal not to put us on it
Drunk late night whiny posting...

Good luck.

CoolStoryBro

Not really sure what you are talking about???

Maybe if they declare saturday a normal workday for the entire center AND they post a schedule that includes saturday then you can show up and get your guaranteed 8 hours on Saturday even if they decide to not work saturday?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Maybe if they declare saturday a normal workday for the entire center AND they post a schedule that includes saturday then you can show up and get your guaranteed 8 hours on Saturday even if they decide to not work saturday?
I’m betting it has to do with RPCD won’t be scheduled to work Saturday language.

bigbadbob

well what's up upsers i didn't get the answer i was looking for so lets try again what management and union tells us drivers out here in CA that technically that can not put us on the actual schedule to work saturday but they can verbally give us a 24hr notice to work on saturday am i missing something what happens if the did put us on that schedule what's the big deal

bigbadbob

I’m betting it has to do with RPCD won’t be scheduled to work Saturday language.
thanks read on I'm not sure what it has to do with that's why I'm trying to find out if this is going on all around if other centers are actually put on a schedule are just verbally told to work saturday

bigbadbob

thanks i agree but the issue at hand is they can't post a schedule to work us saturday but they can verbally tell us i don't get it

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Yes

542thruNthru

Because. You can only be scheduled for 5 convective days. After that they are supposed to ask from the top and force from the bottom

bigbadbob

Because. You can only be scheduled for 5 convective days. After that they are supposed to ask from the top and force from the bottom
Ok cool i get that but out this way they don't ask it's more of a force example we get a ods message thursday saying you are scheduled to work this weekend friday we get a piece of paper put in are trucks saying the same thing you are scheduled to work this weekend so the way i see it we are now scheduled 6 days regardless how you look at it and it means nothing a slap on the hand at least

watdaflock?

giphy.gif

Ok cool i get that but out this way they don't ask it's more of a force example we get a ods message thursday saying you are scheduled to work this weekend friday we get a piece of paper put in are trucks saying the same thing you are scheduled to work this weekend so the way i see it we are now scheduled 6 days regardless how you look at it and it means nothing a slap on the hand at least

Jesus man, put a comma or period somewhere.

@542thruNthru told you why they don't put it on the schedule, sorry if you don't like the answer, but that's what it is.