"Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time" - UPS 2-Day Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMS

Hi All,

I am trying to figure out what's going on with a package that was shipped out by a 3rd-party Amazon seller on 7/20/16.

It was send UPS 2-Day Air, which I think (?) means it should be delivered today, Friday, 7/22/16.

Oddly enough, for the past 2 days the website has read: "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time." I called UPS, and the representative also said that on her end she is seeing the same information.

The last scan we both saw for the package was a destination scan in Saint Louis, MO (which is where I am located) at 6:35AM this morning.

The rep said the package will probably be delivered today, but I am curious as to why the website hasn't updated or indicated that it's out for delivery. Is this a common problem?

Please advise. Thank you.

Tracking #:
1Z19449Y0275770293

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hi All,

I am trying to figure out what's going on with a package that was shipped out by a 3rd-party Amazon seller on 7/20/16.

It was send UPS 2-Day Air, which I think (?) means it should be delivered today, Friday, 7/22/16.

Oddly enough, for the past 2 days the website has read: "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time." I called UPS, and the representative also said that on her end she is seeing the same information.

The last scan we both saw for the package was a destination scan in Saint Louis, MO (which is where I am located) at 6:35AM this morning.

The rep said the package will probably be delivered today, but I am curious as to why the website hasn't updated or indicated that it's out for delivery. Is this a common problem?

Tracking #:
1Z19449Y0275770293

The shipper never uploaded their information into UPS is why nothing is showing as to who the shipper or your information. Yes your box of weed will be delivered today

VMS

The shipper never uploaded their information into UPS is why nothing is showing as to who the shipper or your information. Yes your box of weed will be delivered today

Thanks. It's a book I need for my research. Appreciate your help.

G_XtSXd4JH0C.jpg

VMS

I work at WashU. I'm faculty. It's a book.

Again, thanks to those who provided actual helpful answers.

Best,
VMS

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hi All,

Tracking #:
1Z19449Y0275770293

Reference: Customers Wanting to Know Something about Their Packages

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hi All,

Tracking #:
1Z19449Y0275770293
That sounds like quite a problem....but no one cares. We just work here.

Status
Not open for further replies.