Scheduled delivery information is not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khang Ma

I recently ordered some stuff on Amazon, and it was divided into 2 shipments. The scheduled delivery date was 2/2/2018, but I wasn't available to sign and receive the shipments. The UPS guys left a small piece of paper saying they will try again on the next business day, which I thought was Saturday, but nothing came, so I assume that the shipments would be delivered on Monday 5/2/2018?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I recently ordered some stuff on Amazon, and it was divided into 2 shipments. The scheduled delivery date was 2/2/2018, but I wasn't available to sign and receive the shipments. The UPS guys left a small piece of paper saying they will try again on the next business day, which I thought was Saturday, but nothing came, so I assume that the shipments would be delivered on Monday 5/2/2018?

What part of NOT sponsored by UPS don't you get? This site is for employees of UPS to tell each other how much we hate the general public. @barnyard

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Only way it would be Saturday is if the UPS in your area has Saturday ground delivery.
Why take the time to sign up on here to ask a question that the 800# could have answered in 5 seconds

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
@bbsam @scratch

lock.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
First of all, Saturday’s aren’t business days. It said next business day. People like you are why we have to work stupid ass schedules now, so I hope you have a prostate exam go wrong soon. Secondly, you’re totally right. If we couldn’t hit you on 2/2, our standard protocol is to deliver it three months later on 5/2. Great job genius!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Nope. May May 2nd is your new delivery date. @MyTripisCut already told u that tho. I’m just here to verify he is correct

barnyard

KTM rider
In less time than it took to register here, you could have gone to Amazon and gotten your answer or you could have gone to the UPS facebook page or the UPS website, which you did and it said you would get your weed May 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.