Scott Davis got $40,000 worth of benefits...

HubBub

in addition to the rest of his $13,000,000 or so in total compensation in 2011. Not bad for a BBA from Portland State. It's less than a lot of CEO's though, so we should be happy! I'm sure he's earned every penny and in that line of work he needs those free benes!

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
(In relative to other executives) $13M is a bargain for the performance Mr. Davis has delivered, given the CBAs in place. Kinda sad, isn't it?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I feel compassion for most of the business executive types, but mostly for their families and people surrounding people. No amount of money is worth that soul-selling and conformity.

brownboxman

No amount of whining about how much the CEO makes will change anything execs will always make more than they are worth. Move on folks , don't let it get to you

bluehdmc

No amount of whining about how much the CEO makes will change anything execs will always make more than they are worth. Move on folks , don't let it get to you

It still doesn't make it right.

The income dispartities between top executives and working people has been growing greater and greater in recent years. It used to be working people were considered middle class. Now with the income differences working people are slowly turning into the lower class.

moreluck

golden ticket member
in addition to the rest of his $13,000,000 or so in total compensation in 2011. Not bad for a BBA from Portland State. It's less than a lot of CEO's though, so we should be happy! I'm sure he's earned every penny and in that line of work he needs those free benes!

What amount of benefits did you receive ?????

The Milkman

:youreright:
It still doesn't make it right.

The income dispartities between top executives and working people has been growing greater and greater in recent years. It used to be working people were considered middle class. Now with the income differences working people are slowly turning into the lower class.
:goodpost:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't receive benefits I EARN them.

So does Davis.......only he doesn't have the job protection like you do.

Again, what Scott Davis has or gets should have no bearing on what you get or have. That should be no worry of yours.......it shows the "bad side" of people.

If I were you, I'd worry more about what I can actually control. Like attending your union meetings, voting, etc. It seems that the most vocal are the 'least' when it comes to participating in the process.