Scratch's Birthday

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Wow! A thread about me. Thanks for the wishes, I took the week off to recover from last week. I am celebrating this momentous occasion by avoiding wearing or driving anything that is brown today. I was born in 1958, that sometimes seems like a long time ago. I'm finally looking at my retirement plans, I'm thinking about trying to work five more years. I will be able to get health insurance and the house will be paid off.

Cheryl had her birthday yesterday, she deserves this thread more than I do. Thanks for all that you have done for the rest of us.:happybday

P

pickup

Happy Birthday , Scratch.

Scratch is one of the few guys that stays out of trouble on this website. I know how he does it but I just can't seem to always follow his ways. Oh well, where's klein?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
When it came to changing the colors, he had an itch to scratch, when he got to "Scratch" , he no longer was itching to change colors.

It looks like Hoke scratched the wrong place, he needs to wash his hands afterwards. :surprised: Its easy to keep myself out of trouble, I'm able to delete myself a lot. I got a UPS delivery a few minutes ago. Somebody cracked the right side mirror on my truck. I couldn't blame it on the Preload, I'm off this week and this happened to my Chevy in our driveway. I called a customer of mine yesterday and he shipped a mirror to me. I just opened the box, and the housing is broke.:dissapointed: I am going have to combine parts to fix it.

klein

Für Meno :)
Happy Birthday Scratch !!!!

Awesome of you taking the week off, and thinking of retirement as well. Good luck with all that in the NEAR ( ;) ) future !!!!!