Screw You, Fred S!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I just had to say it. It's been awhile. Perhaps we should chant this every morning, kind of like a company song in Japan or a corporate mantra. "Eff you, Fred"...""Eff you Matt". I think repeating it at least 10 times would be a good idea.

Oh, and word has it that Fred will be leaving the Ivory Tower to visit some locations next week. Stay tuned for more information as I receive it. Sharpen those sticks, and keep the tar and feathers handy. Perhaps Fred will answer your questions about the new Healthcare Program or the October "raise". Maybe not. I'll see if I can get a copy of the script and the hand-selected suck-asses who will participate in the dog and panda show.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
He'll never visit anywhere where he'll have less than cordial welcome! Just look for the station with the most Kool-Aid drinkers.
That'd be Station 1, Fantasyland.

Seriously, I would call in sick if he visited my station. He has no patience with questions from working people (if you've ever listened to the podcast of the stockholders meeting q & a you'll know why.) He's rude and arrogant.

Myort

I remember MTIII visited our station once. He came out into the warehouse part of the station flanked by corporate security.

bbsam

Staff member
We had The COO and several VP's of Ground in our building a couple of weeks ago. They were actually very attentive to what we had to say. Probably because we are looking at a Peak coming up that should be about 26% busier than last year and ISP's have figured out that it's not worth putting on and training extra staff to incur multiple headaches and stresses to try to break even. They have their work cut out for them. I'm interested to see what they come up with. I might make a ton of money this peak...or I may relax and watch the mayhem. Just depends on if it's worth it to them or not.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We had The COO and several VP's of Ground in our building a couple of weeks ago. They were actually very attentive to what we had to say. Probably because we are looking at a Peak coming up that should be about 26% busier than last year and ISP's have figured out that it's not worth putting on and training extra staff to incur multiple headaches and stresses to try to break even. They have their work cut out for them. I'm interested to see what they come up with. I might make a ton of money this peak...or I may relax and watch the mayhem. Just depends on if it's worth it to them or not.

Of course they are attentive to you, because you are the current Golden Goose. They have a vested interest in your success.

!Retired!

We had The COO and several VP's of Ground in our building a couple of weeks ago. They appeared very attentive to what we had to say. Probably because we are looking at a Peak coming up that should be about 26% busier than last year and ISP's have figured out that it's not worth putting on and training extra staff to incur multiple headaches and stresses to try to break even. They have their work cut out for them. I'm interested to see what they come up with. I might make a ton of money this peak...or I may relax and watch the mayhem. Just depends on if it's worth it to them or not.

I fixed it for you. Let us know how it works out.

Cactus

Appeared is the key word here. The VP gang probably all went lunch after that and had a good laugh.

bbsam

Staff member
I fixed it for you. Let us know how it works out.
I think it more than appearance. They have reason to be concerned. They may have been a bit too clever in their negotiating. Alot of Ground ISP's in Saint Louis let freight sit rather than help out and have the company take money away at the end of the month for failing service goals. It's easy math for ISP's. Why would I take on the added expense just to break even?

Cactus

I think it more than appearance. They have reason to be concerned. They may have been a bit too clever in their negotiating. Alot of Ground ISP's in Saint Louis let freight sit rather than help out and have the company take money away at the end of the month for failing service goals. It's easy math for ISP's. Why would I take on the added expense just to break even?
Sure sounds like you really have the customer in mind with this strategy.