Screw You, Fred S!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Just thought id give ya a tip for your hatred and rage toward your homeboy FRED. Damm dude you got some pinned up rage up in ya dogg about your job. Yeah I definitely feel ya but damm dude lol. I aint doggin ya but it is pretty hysterical to be totally honest with ya. I hate my job too but I guess the big cheese we get every fri kinda gets me over it lol.

If I made what you do, I'd shut-up and leave Fred alone to count his millions.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Hes definitely an :censored2: dude that's for sure. The FEDEX guys I talk too say the same stuff. Pretty cool dudes though the ones I talk too.

bbsam

Staff member
Your fun is just beginning. Like I said, Fred can't find any profit at Express, so he'll be looking for a bigger share of yours.
He's going to profit anyway and I'm fine with that. Buy I do get to determine whether it is profitable or not to take on extra work. If it is, great. If not, that's why the company hires temps every year.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
He's going to profit anyway and I'm fine with that. Buy I do get to determine whether it is profitable or not to take on extra work. If it is, great. If not, that's why the company hires temps every year.
Yeah great, now what about all that volume of ours that you wanted so bad?

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah great, now what about all that volume of ours that you wanted so bad?
You don't understand business very well do you. That spike in volume does me no good if I have to hire, train, and pay multiple drivers for only one month. Give it to me year long and that's a whole different story.

bbsam

Staff member
I think old Fred is about to eat your lunch. Lol. You should know by now his appetite for profit is endless.

It's not my lunch. I wouldn't make any profit off of it anyway. He can have it, that's the point. If I can't make a profit off of it, I don't mind if he does.

Cactus

You don't understand business very well do you. That spike in volume does me no good if I have to hire, train, and pay multiple drivers for only one month. Give it to me year long and that's a whole different story.
OK that makes more sense now, but why didn't you just say so?

bbsam

Staff member
That Fred's going to screw you? Or that he's going to make you a bazillionaire like him?

That there are times when it is not mutually beneficial for bbsam inc. and FDX to collaborate on a project and peak season has become one of those projects.

Cactus

That there are times when it is not mutually beneficial for bbsam inc. and FDX to collaborate on a project and peak season has become one of those projects.
I'll use UPS or the Postal Service for items I order.

This is just another layer of BS that precludes any chance of a timely delivery.

CJinx

I'll use UPS or the Postal Service for items I order.

This is just another layer of BS that precludes any chance of a timely delivery.
There are contingency plans in place in case any ISP elects to leave freight behind beyond their negotiated threshold.