SCS

Gazelle

Race me!
Does anyone have any information on how to look for jobs that fall within UPS supply chain solutions? I am looking to use my degree in global supply chain management. I contacted the HR rep for the east coast and was basically told that all internal postings on UPSers.com have been suspended, and jobs are only posted externally. Anyone that has any info would be appreciated. I am looking to go into brokerage.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Does anyone have any information on how to look for jobs that fall within UPS supply chain solutions? I am looking to use my degree in global supply chain management. I contacted the HR rep for the east coast and was basically told that all internal postings on UPSers.com have been suspended, and jobs are only posted externally. Anyone that has any info would be appreciated. I am looking to go into brokerage.

My son is graduating in December with a degree in the same major. He has been using Linkedin and Monster. UPS is currently looking for operations management trainees in both Atlanta and Worldport. Google "Supply Chain Solutions Entry Level Jobs"--you will be amazed at the number of job openings. Good luck to you.

Gazelle

Race me!
My son is graduating in December with a degree in the same major. He has been using Linkedin and Monster. UPS is currently looking for operations management trainees in both Atlanta and Worldport. Google "Supply Chain Solutions Entry Level Jobs"--you will be amazed at the number of job openings. Good luck to you.

Thank you, I currently live in WNY and do not plan on leaving. I just need to know where UPS is posting these jobs since they are no longer posting them internally.