sears kmart

brett636

That chain has been in decline for sometime. The worst thing to ever happen to Sears was getting bought out by kmart. All they have done since is close stores left and right, and while some probably needed to be closed I imagine their business plan is partly to blame.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My Sear's Essentials store has a sign that it's going back to K-Mart. It used to be a K-Mart. It's like, make up your mind already!

bbsam

Staff member
That chain has been in decline for sometime. The worst thing to ever happen to Sears was getting bought out by kmart. All they have done since is close stores left and right, and while some probably needed to be closed I imagine their business plan is partly to blame.
Did Sears Kmart buy Sears or Sears buy Kmart? I do remember at the time alot of people scratching their heads at the move since they were two relatively week companies.

When the hell are we going to be able to like our own posts??????
images

DS

Fenderbender
Personally,I find it scary that it's come down to this.Here in Canada I can remember lots of discount stores that are defunct now.
kmart.kresges towers,and woolco,which was bought out by walmart years ago.We have another sell out in the works,zellers is being replaced with target.
95% of all the crap is made in China. My first thought is to stop buying from walmart,but it's beyond that.
Example...the I-phone ....this is interesting,,,
Why isn't the iPhone made in America? | Prestowitz