Season helper looking for some advise

Cuffnup

Hello, I am a contractor that was looking for some better insurance..so I applied to our local ups as a morning part timer. Well I got beat out for that position by a female that has a little better "resume" than me! Lol ...they did in fact call me for the seasonal helper position which as you all know offers no benefits with the ol just helps to get your foot in the door! Lmao..so my question is, for insurance purposes how long if any do I have to wait to apply to say the night supervisor job that is open? Don't kill me for asking here I just need to know what the general rule is cuz this obama health care is killing us and the only reason I'm even considering it is for the insurance..so what's your opinions? Be he easy on me! Lol

Cuffnup

So your saying that there is nothing stating I can't apply for the position right now then? I was told that they require me to work the line for 30 days before I could apply for it! lol I figured that was just to keep me on the line til about Christmas time..what do you veterans recommend doing?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So your saying that there is nothing stating I can't apply for the position right now then? I was told that they require me to work the line for 30 days before I could apply for it! lol I figured that was just to keep me on the line til about Christmas time..what do you veterans recommend doing?

Run!!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hello, I am a contractor that was looking for some better insurance..so I applied to our local ups as a morning part timer. Well I got beat out for that position by a female that has a little better "resume" than me! Lol ...they did in fact call me for the seasonal helper position which as you all know offers no benefits with the ol just helps to get your foot in the door! Lmao..so my question is, for insurance purposes how long if any do I have to wait to apply to say the night supervisor job that is open? Don't kill me for asking here I just need to know what the general rule is cuz this obama health care is killing us and the only reason I'm even considering it is for the insurance..so what's your opinions? Be he easy on me! Lol
How does someone not get hired at peak? lol
You could always be a helper and hope they offer you a job inside after January...