Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You know that is The @Wally dont you
upload_2017-12-8_7-31-47.png

brownIEman

As a seasonal driver is it normal to only work 2 or 3 days a week? I worked 40 plus last week then this week no work monday or today. What gives??

Your center got cleaned up.

One side effect of e commerce is that the week after Thanksgiving has become the second busiest shipping week (the busiest in some places). So rather than volume spiking that week then climbing each week till Christmas, volume now spikes massively that week then actually drops the following week. Then it climbs back up till all the procrastinators slam the week leading up to the 25th.

Ghost in the Darkness

They jerk helpers around so bad its ridiculous. I laugh when hear the crap they fill them with. I would never recommend to anyone being a driver helper unless they were desperate for work. But I would tell them how it really is as I do with the helpers I get during peak.

Future

Victory Ride
I have been using a helper that works with another driver in the morning ...then comes too me later in the afternoon for a few more hours ....works out well for the helper 2 obtain hours and make it worth his while

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have been using a helper that works with another driver in the morning ...then comes too me later in the afternoon for a few more hours ....works out well for the helper 2 obtain hours and make it worth his while

We try to do that on light days to make sure that we don't lost any of them due to lack of hours.