Seasonal driver question

I’m a seasonal driver. My center is in desperate need of drivers. I’ve been here since October as a seasonal package car. I’m wondering now after I get laid off, should I go into package handling to keep some income coming in? Or should I wait for the call from management to come in and qualify? The only reason I ask is because I’d like to know what kind of title or job I’ll be getting. If I do the package handling will they make me a combination driver? Which from what I’ve gathered is a 22.4 which I think caps out at 32.50 currently. Or if I don’t go into package handling and just wait for the call to come qualify will I not be a combination driver since I was never a handler? I’m just trying to see how it works and if I should wait out they call me will i get the job the caps out at like 37 or 41 in January which I believe are the 22.3 jobs. Thanks for any input or advice.

I’m a seasonal driver. My center is in desperate need of drivers. I’ve been here since October as a seasonal package car. I’m wondering now after I get laid off, should I go into package handling to keep some income coming in? Or should I wait for the call from management to come in and qualify? The only reason I ask is because I’d like to know what kind of title or job I’ll be getting. If I do the package handling will they make me a combination driver? Which from what I’ve gathered is a 22.4 which I think caps out at 32.50 currently. Or if I don’t go into package handling and just wait for the call to come qualify will I not be a combination driver since I was never a handler? I’m just trying to see how it works and if I should wait out they call me will i get the job the caps out at like 37 or 41 in January which I believe are the 22.3 jobs. Thanks for any input or advice.
First of all you have to get hired.
And 22.3 jobs aren't the you paying. Of you are lucky enough to get hired on you will be a 22.4 driver.