Seasonal driver working PT preload

I was a seasonal driver who was offered a PT preload position which I took. Got great reviews from management about my driving & delivering . Problem is that I have full time bills and they seem to not want to let me off early to gain a full time job which I have many offers on the table. But I know this is a great company to work for and it will be greater later but (sheesh) any input on the matter from those that been through this would be helpful?

km3

Work multiple part time jobs? A lot of the guys in my building work at least one other job, sometimes two. A couple have full-time jobs on the side, as well...

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
They will hire you for seasonal again in the summer.
You must have a late preload. Our guys are done before 8

I unload trucks I'm done usually by 7:30 but all the jobs I am being offered and have experience in are reporting to work by 7 am it's frustrating. I know I am in the running for a position the last Reg Temp just went back 2 weeks ago a lot of drivers are starting feeder training this mth trying to stick it out cause everyone saying I'm next up just the waiting game is crazy

trickpony1

Have you tried going to a temp agency seeking day labor jobs that fit your schedule and are "by the day" until you make pkg car permanently?

Some income is better than none.