seasonal driver. ?.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I have done exhaustive research on this very subject, if you working in a center that is short on drivers then you have as high as 37.3% of staying on, however, if you center does not need any the percentage drops to about 2.1%. So your chances range from about 2-37%.
Listen to the frog. His math skills have done wonders for him in fantasy football.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I have done exhaustive research on this very subject, if you working in a center that is short on drivers then you have as high as 37.3% of staying on, however, if you center does not need any the percentage drops to about 2.1%. So your chances range from about 2-37%.

Forty percent of the time, your calculations are accurate.

Therefore, his real expectations range from 0.8-14.8%, on a good day.

oldngray

nowhere special
Forty percent of the time, your calculations are accurate.

Therefore, his real expectations range from 0.8-14.8%, on a good day.
200_s.gif

542thruNthru

I think I'm going to save what I say and just copy paste it in all seasonal threads.

"I feel bad for you guys. You will be told constantly that if you work harder you will be considered over others. They will push you to the limits for 2 months dangling the carrot in your face the whole time. 98% of the time they will already know that you have NO shot because they don't actually need anyone after December."

Good luck.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Can't be on 9.5 November and December
Can't qualify November and December
Can't sign up to BC November to December
...and if your question concerns anything about peak, can't post til' June.

MendozaJ

There are a myriad of factors that would prevent you from staying on. Only one street hire can be offered a FT position for every seven union members in my hub, and that's only if the position is needed. I do know someone hired as a seasonal and is now FT, so it's not an impossibility.