Seasonal driver!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Can I ask how did you all gethe hired? how do they find employees if they don't hire seasonal help through the years?
I got hired off the street. Never seasonal or inside work. No relatives in management either, just right place right time I guess. My center has hired several seasonal drivers full time for the past three years. However, they were casual drivers for the first couple months, and had to work inside to get hours. It all depends on the area you are in.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I got hired off the street. Never seasonal or inside work. No relatives in management either, just right place right time I guess. My center has hired several seasonal drivers full time for the past three years. However, they were casual drivers for the first couple months, and had to work inside to get hours. It all depends on the area you are in.

Wait! You, me, Dave!! All off the street?

No freaking wonder UPS is going to hell.

Seasonaldriver69

If it helps me any (we will see) my hubs is one of the biggest in Michigan. not sure how it works in other citys or states but we serve our city, and 8 other citys too. some guys came to train and we're all the way from 3+ hours away and ups put them in hotels for the training class. I guess time will tell only a week or so left.

Seasonaldriver69

If you are a seasonal driver...is that considered "off street" if you get hired ? basically I'm reading to be a driver you have to have 30 days.. and seasonal doesn't count?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
They are making you feel good about your self so you keep running like a chicken with no head, keep doing them favors, and probably not taking your whole lunch to keep "looking good"

99% you don't get hired as a full time driver. Just being honest. If your lucky you can load package cars for minimum wage for 4 hours a day.

You might want to tell big @BrownJake that. He thinks his junk run is a bid route and his route as a TCD