Seasonal Feeder

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If you're seasonal, you won't be considered full time.

Seasonal means exactly that. You're needed for peak season, up through Christmas. After that, you will go from full time to no time.

If you were hired as a FT driver from outside the company, then 30 working days before a cerrain date (I forget what exactly that date is).

fres431

I'd say no..they want ya to be on call when they say jump you say how high ..get respect showing your reliable and willing to do it, better chance of getting a call back for full time

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
So if I decide to leave and take another job, would I ever be considered for rehire if a full time positron became available

At the end of the season if you were a good worker your name will be reconsidered for the next peak season or if you're lucky the off the street hiring if it's going on in your area.

aero1000

I have been working part time inside and this will be my 4th peak. My question is, can I apply to be a seasonal feeder driver and after peak go back to working inside the rest of the year part time? I fully understand that seasonal is only for peak and am not interested in trying to go full time feeder or package for that matter. I am self employed for last 25 years and I do not work during the winter months. I have a cdl A with haz mat for many years. Thank you

aero1000

Thank you. I am in the northeast. I will try to ask around the building tomorrow. I usually don't see any feeder drivers in early a.m. Might have better luck going down to the hall, since none of the managers seem to know.