Seasonal helper can't get last paycheck

eskie504

i was a seasonal driver helper this peak, turned in my uniform (like I would have wanted to keep it), told my sup I'd pick up my last check at the security shack, went there & guess what? No check. They first said they mailed it but a week later, still no check. I've called the hub, the HR Mgr transferred me to a semi retarded intern whom after I repeated the same info 5X, acted like it was no big thing. The check s/b for $600 which may not be a lot of money but I did the work & want my money.

Any advice or help from any vets would be greatly appreciated. Plus think of all the good karma

Poop Head

Judge me.
i was a seasonal driver helper this peak, turned in my uniform (like I would have wanted to keep it), told my sup I'd pick up my last check at the security shack, went there & guess what? No check. They first said they mailed it but a week later, still no check. I've called the hub, the HR Mgr transferred me to a semi retarded intern whom after I repeated the same info 5X, acted like it was no big thing. The check s/b for $600 which may not be a lot of money but I did the work & want my money.

Any advice or help from any vets would be greatly appreciated. Plus think of all the good karma
I am NOT a secret agent

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Call your local news investigator and have them come with cameras.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Your lucky, You got the semi retarded one.

Talk about Karma!!

Indecisi0n

Fake news.

Helpers make $600 a season not a week.

CaptainGPro

$600 for one week as a helper?? Yeah, I don't think so.

BTW, the "semi-retarded intern" (which is a very offensive term) still has a job while you are sitting at home pulling your pud.

600 isn’t unreasonable if he was making 15 dollars an hour. That’s 40 hours in a week, I had that the week before Christmas, granted I was in a golf cart not a jumper. And only 10 bucks an hour.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

sometimes they do mail it, might have to call the center

upschuck

600 isn’t unreasonable if he was making 15 dollars an hour. That’s 40 hours in a week, I had that the week before Christmas, granted I was in a golf cart not a jumper. And only 10 bucks an hour.
Plus, some places were giving out as much as $300 bonus. That along with the $15/hr, 600 could be reached pretty easily.

Maplewood

I was last temp standing during peak and beyond in the springs. Lol all mine were always over 600 a week. Never had a problem getting a check.call corprate bud.
Our Helpers pay dues. If you did or initiation fees in your check then call your local Teamster office and ask for a UPS business agent. Tell him you want to file a grievance for a payroll error and want penalties. See if he does his job. I know mine would.

Above10200

Fight fight fight!!! Bring it up with your local union!(you paid them!!!!!) It will be a fight but it will be worth it! Unfortunately with ups you are wrong until you prove yourself right!

Last edited: