Seasonal HR Rep

Briannaw

Hello,

I have an interview with UPS as a seasonal HR Rep. I want to be prepared for my interview. What kind of questions do they ask? How tedious is the interview? What should I expect?
Thanks in advance

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Hello,

I have an interview with UPS as a seasonal HR Rep. I want to be prepared for my interview. What kind of questions do they ask? How tedious is the interview? What should I expect?
Thanks in advance
Our last seasonal HR rep worked one week then was let go , don’t waste your time..

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Hello,

Thanks in advance
Your a flipping hr rep and you don't know interview questions?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well, since he'll probably mostly be interviewing people interested in seasonal inside jobs, he just needs to be able to ask if they have a pulse,,,
All I could do not to laugh out loud a few days back when talking to a customer about how bad we need to hire people.

They said well I’m sure it’s hard for them to find employees that meet their standards. UPS isn’t just hiring anyone. They only take the cream of the crop. Lol

Yeah my last handful of helpers and their rap sheet beg to differ.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
All I could do not to laugh out loud a few days back when talking to a customer about how bad we need to hire people.

They said well I’m sure it’s hard for them to find employees that meet their standards. UPS isn’t just hiring anyone. They only take the cream of the crop. Lol

Yeah my last handful of helpers and their rap sheet beg to differ.
I havnt been on a package car since peak 2003 , but even back then , my helper had to leave early , to meet his parole officer !! Times were changing even then !

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The job is so temporary that our regular sups probably lead their retired relatives into taking the position for less than 1 month in the year.

SandSpida

Start practicing this sentence as if you were talking to a seasonal new hire, “and if you do really good during peak you will probably get hired on full time after peak”. If you don‘t blow snot out of your nose from laughing so hard, you’ll do great.