Seasonal Package Delivery Driver

CK33

Hi all,

I have an interview on Friday for a seasonal package delivery driver job. When I booked the appointment, the confirmation stated "casual attire." What does that constitute for this position? Since it is a labor-intensive job, are jeans and a collared shirt OK? I don't want to be overdressed.

Thanks!

The Driver

I drive.
ss_the-jag-lifestyle-01_1.jpg

They're going to expect you show up in something like this, bud.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hi all,

I have an interview on Friday for a seasonal package delivery driver job. When I booked the appointment, the confirmation stated "casual attire." What does that constitute for this position? Since it is a labor-intensive job, are jeans and a collared shirt OK? I don't want to be overdressed.

Thanks!
Suit and tie fool! This is UPS.

Ok, maybe the fool part was too much...Anyway, dress to impress.

Do you need UPS socks, and do you know what shoes to wear?

CK33

I should have expected the lame answers. My brother, who is in Teamsters Local 639, always said that most members are slack-jawed morons.

Thanks for confirming that.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I should have expected the lame answers. My brother, who is in Teamsters Local 639, always said that most members are slack-jawed morons.

Thanks for confirming that.
What did you brother say before you ran here?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hi all,

Thanks!

Pair of khakis or nice jeans, polo shirt and casual shoes (no sneakers).

542thruNthru

Remember this line when peak is over and you're back in the street looking for a job. I'm sure that will help you make some money when you are in between jobs. I'm guessing that's a common theme for you since you can't even figure out how to dress for a interview on your own.

CK33

It's all good. The peeps over at truckersreport.com gave me helpful answers, and they didn't report my reply either. They have thicker skin than you bitter old codgers.

I played you like a ukelele Wally, because you're small and dainty.

Ciao