Seasonal personal driver

JJinVA

Just tell them you were too emotionally distressed over the death of George Floyd, and if they dont rehire you, tell the mainstream media about it. Youll have your job back before the segment airs

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Just tell them you were too emotionally distressed over the death of George Floyd, and if they dont rehire you, tell the mainstream media about it. Youll have your job back before the segment airs
funny. sad but probably true.

i'm Sicilian which is almost like being black in Italy.
does that count?

had a black feeder driver tell me years ago to play whatever card you need to play to get what you want. he was a shop steward also.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Report all incidents when they happen, do not wait for the end of day.
I was once excused of causing great damage to a PC, a Fed Ex driver saw it happen, called it in to their sup, who was a friend with my sup., who called me.
Luckily I was on another air run that night.
The bad driver had gone under a low hanging RxR bridge and taken out the entire windshield. When bad driver returned to the building, swapped out packages into another PC, before unloading onto the air belt. Then left for the day. Bad driver never bothered to sign off on any vehicle used , nor input PC Number and mileage into DIAD every time while working.

Yes, bad driver did get fired and then sued.
Bad driver did not see witness, who saw bad driver hide damaged PC, and reported it to Automotive while Bad Driver was walking out of the building.
Holy hell! What a maroon.

Re-Raise

Report all incidents when they happen, do not wait for the end of day.
I was once excused of causing great damage to a PC, a Fed Ex driver saw it happen, called it in to their sup, who was a friend with my sup., who called me.
Luckily I was on another air run that night.
The bad driver had gone under a low hanging RxR bridge and taken out the entire windshield. When bad driver returned to the building, swapped out packages into another PC, before unloading onto the air belt. Then left for the day. Bad driver never bothered to sign off on any vehicle used , nor input PC Number and mileage into DIAD every time while working.

Yes, bad driver did get fired and then sued.
Bad driver did not see witness, who saw bad driver hide damaged PC, and reported it to Automotive while Bad Driver was walking out of the building.
Going to have to remember that one.....

you know

just in case

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’m a seasonal driver from ups and this is my 5 day and I damaged the car right side bumper which now pops out and won’t stay and I’m going to tell my supervisor tomorrow morning what happened so I be worried that I’ll get fired

Tell them it happened at “DaClub”on Saturday night

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’m a seasonal driver from ups and this is my 5 day and I damaged the car right side bumper which now pops out and won’t stay and I’m going to tell my supervisor tomorrow morning what happened so I be worried that I’ll get fired
That bumper was like that. Look down the line, they are all mangled. Ignore it.