Seasonal temp

SgtBrown

I'm considering applying for the job "temporary seasonal full time package delivery driver" and wondering about the hours.

The add also says "Full-time UPS employees work eight or more hours per day and workdays can vary (Monday - Friday) or (Tuesday - Saturday) depending on the building needs."

Would this job give 40 hours per week? And if they do have you work every shift, is it also possible to pick up a shift on 1 of the days not listed above(Monday or Saturday)? I seem to get conflicting info when I search the site. Like they might not actually need you to work every day, but the days they do need you'll get 8+ hours.

Is there a higher chance for more hours right now because of covid? I feel like this would be a good job for me if it does provide enough hours with potential overtime.

Maybe these questions would be best asked to HR at the location, but this seemed like a good place to get some insight. Sorry for being a rookie, but I appreciate any answers given

PT Car Washer

I'm considering applying for the job "temporary seasonal full time package delivery driver" and wondering about the hours.

The add also says "Full-time UPS employees work eight or more hours per day and workdays can vary (Monday - Friday) or (Tuesday - Saturday) depending on the building needs."

Would this job give 40 hours per week? And if they do have you work every shift, is it also possible to pick up a shift on 1 of the days not listed above(Monday or Saturday)? I seem to get conflicting info when I search the site. Like they might not actually need you to work every day, but the days they do need you'll get 8+ hours.

Is there a higher chance for more hours right now because of covid? I feel like this would be a good job for me if it does provide enough hours with potential overtime.

Maybe these questions would be best asked to HR at the location, but this seemed like a good place to get some insight. Sorry for being a rookie, but I appreciate any answers given
The DOT says you can work up to 14 hours with 10 hours off up to 60 or 70 hours in a week. As a seasonal with no Union protection you will be working the max unless we don;t need you that day. Or that week.