Seasonal

Purple2Brown

I :censored2:in love this job. I want to get hired permanently so badly. They've only been giving me about 100 - 105ish total stops for the past couple days and I had 1.5 hours of downtime today between deliveries and pickups. I praying I get lucky and stay on permanent.

Any inside info on seasonal to permanent hiring?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I :censored2:in love this job. I want to get hired permanently so badly. They've only been giving me about 100 - 105ish total stops for the past couple days and I had 1.5 hours of downtime today between deliveries and pickups. I praying I get lucky and stay on permanent.

Hahahahahahahaha!

New meat for the machine.

Rainman

Its all good.
A lot of us who've been around for a while forget how much better we can do for ourselves here. Pay and benefits aren't nearly this good elsewhere. As much as we like to complain, we have it good compared to a lot of other people.
I compare this place to a boat, the happiest two days are the day you start and the day you leave.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

Not a troll. This job would literally change my life.
I really hope you realize that peak hasn't started yet and you are light because they want to keep you busy and working so you won't quit.
After the holidays, they tighten the belt and slam all the routes. They will tell you what you want to hear until they don't need you anymore.

Brisket

It does. I just don't want you to be hurt or disappointed if you don't exactly ":censored2:in love" this job later, sweetheart!
IMG_4305.GIF

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Not a troll. This job would literally change my life.

Don't mind these donkeys and their stupid smart-assed comments. You got an awesome attitude, I bet you're a real go-getter. That's exactly what UPS is looking for. They almost never keep seasonals on after peak but I bet they keep you. As fast as you are cranking out your route, you will probably get your own route within 6 months. Good luck out there!