Seasonal

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I started intergrad on Sept 29th 2019 as seasonal,I paid initation fee and union dues

I thought that Integrad was supposed to be like the boot camp for drivers. Mirror polished boots, razor sharp crease on pants and shirt, starched shirt that wears itself, a gig line you could repel from, and all the robotic drivel you could possibly learn in 2.5 days.

So why can't they teach the fish what's it called so they can come back here and say it correctly? No wonder we can't keep seasonals around long enough.

Sowdog

Have you driven since Xmas eve?
Since oct 6 About 3 or 4 days a week then mid Nov ,4 days a week and some Saturdays.dec I was getting 40 hrs a week a couple Saturdays then once season started 40 plus a week .but now they said it slowed down so I'm off today till the 3rd ...

scooby0048

Since oct 6 About 3 or 4 days a week then mid Nov ,4 days a week and some Saturdays.dec I was getting 40 hrs a week a couple Saturdays then once season started 40 plus a week .but now they said it slowed down so I'm off today till the 3rd ...
Are they keeping you on the same route and did they tell you specifically you were NOT going to be kept on after the season? It sounds like they are grooming you possibly to qualify. I would, like everyone else says, ask your steward and manager if they are keeping you on to qualify.

Sowdog

Are they keeping you on the same route and did they tell you specifically you were NOT going to be kept on after the season? It sounds like they are grooming you possibly to qualify. I would, like everyone else says, ask your steward and manager if they are keeping you on to qualify.
started out first week on different routes,then after that the same route everyday and even going to help other drivers in other communities.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hello, I started intergrad on Sept 29th 2019 as seasonal,I paid initation fee and union dues , filled out union card that was mailed and returned it,now I have offer to get in the 401k,does this mean I'm hired or is it an accident I received the union card and 401 k offer..(Ohio) tyvm
hold on, i will forward this to human resources, either @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U or @Future will get back to you

scooby0048

started out first week on different routes,then after that the same route everyday and even going to help other drivers in other communities.
Oh, so maybe you are just going to be a seasonal. I would still ask the manager and steward so you get a feel for what the company is going to do.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I thought that Integrad was supposed to be like the boot camp for drivers. Mirror polished boots, razor sharp crease on pants and shirt, starched shirt that wears itself, a gig line you could repel from, and all the robotic drivel you could possibly learn in 2.5 days.

So why can't they teach the fish what's it called so they can come back here and say it correctly? No wonder we can't keep seasonals around long enough.

Thank God that didn't exist back when I started.

I never was good with authority.