Seasons greeting turkey!!

anHOURover

When is the turkey coming back?
Mechanics go the turkey negotiated in their contract. The marble palace can't even get me my turkey back!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
When is the turkey coming back?
Mechanics go the turkey negotiated in their contract. The marble palace can't even get me my turkey back!!
Please don't ever think you can negotiate a contract for me or my brothers. Next you'll be complaining about not being able to grow a beard. You can get your turkey and your beard. Do you really want that?

anHOURover

Please don't ever think you can negotiate a contract for me or my brothers. Next you'll be complaining about not being able to grow a beard. You can get your turkey and your beard. Do you really want that?

Next your old Caucasian boys will give away the kitchen sink! Is there an ounce of fight left in the marble palace ?
Just recently
They have Screwed over
Ups package
Ups freight
Yrc
Southern wine and spirits
American Red Cross
All of car haul

SHALL I CONTINUE WITH THE
FACTS?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Next your old Caucasian boys will give away the kitchen sink! Is there an ounce of fight left in the marble palace ?
Just recently
They have Screwed over
Ups package
Ups freight
Yrc
Southern wine and spirits
American Red Cross
All of car haul

SHALL I CONTINUE WITH THE
FACTS?
Yes, continue with just naming the only facets you can think of without specifics. Fact is you backed a guy that needed to align himself with a group he despises. How can anyone trust him?

anHOURover

Yes, continue with just naming the only facets you can think of without specifics. Fact is you backed a guy that needed to align himself with a group he despises. How can anyone trust him?

Let's start with car haul ...
How long have they not had a contract ?

anHOURover

Ok.
No contract for over a year in car haul.
Members just recently shot down the latest concession laced contract that included a $1000 signing bonus.
A signing bonus is always a box of leaKing dog crap With a fancy bow..
There is your facts ...
Shall we do parcel next ?
FACTS

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Thanks brother.
Can you do me a favor and please donate it to a part timer who can't afford to pay their Teamcare co pays?

The Teamcare copays are the same as they were under the company plan.

Are you referring to the deductibles?

It helps to be precise when talking about health insurance coverage.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Ok.
No contract for over a year in car haul.
Members just recently shot down the latest concession laced contract that included a $1000 signing bonus.
A signing bonus is always a box of leaKing dog crap With a fancy bow..
There is your facts ...
Shall we do parcel next ?
FACTS
When do you suppose Hoffa will impose a contract on the Car Haulers?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I got your Turkeys right here
Montana (2).jpg