Secaucus, NJ lost shipment..

Jacj3

So I found and joined this forum as having an issue getting any kinda real help locating my shipment. The shipment was sent out on 1/22/13 from my previous work location to my home. Was suppose to be delivered on 1/25/13, made it to the HUB and had not moved on the 23rd. On Monday the 27th I called ups about a status and they had me call my office who had shipped it to put a lost package tracer on it. So now that has been done but here we are on the 2/4/13 and still nothing. I need this package as it has my clothes and all the tools I require to do my job are in there. Is there anyone I can really contact to get this resolved.

over9five

Staff member
Keep checking for replies, Jacj3. Although I can't help you, AND this site is not sponsored or endorsed by UPS, we have had good outcomes in the past with situations like this. Sometimes a member who works inside a facility will be able to help you here.
Good luck, and welcome to Brown Cafe.

So I found and joined this forum as having an issue getting any kinda real help locating my shipment. The shipment was sent out on 1/22/13 from my previous work location to my home. Was suppose to be delivered on 1/25/13, made it to the HUB and had not moved on the 23rd. On Monday the 27th I called ups about a status and they had me call my office who had shipped it to put a lost package tracer on it. So now that has been done but here we are on the 2/4/13 and still nothing. I need this package as it has my clothes and all the tools I require to do my job are in there. Is there anyone I can really contact to get this resolved.
Call 867-5309 and ask for Jenny. She should be able to help you out.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
jacj3,
While I hope somebody is able to help you, please keep in mind that this is primarily a forum for UPS employees to rant & rave about their jobs. Many, including the site's administrator, do not wish for it to become a contact point for customers, for obvious reasons. Many customers in your position have had success using UPS's Facebook page as a contact method. Good luck.

iruhnman630

I need this package as it has my clothes and all the tools I require to do my job are in there.

You might have had a problem with labels coming off your package(s) and/or the package(s) have come apart. I've seen it happen many times with shipments like this, with several mixed items packed into a box. I hope that is not the case.

Is this the same person who throws a package on my table while I AM TRYING TO EAT MY LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DEAR GOD WRONG SITE WRONG SITE WRONG SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!