Second jobs for PTers. On topic

Robretro

I see a lot of part timers have other full time jobs. I know I will need one but am having trouble finding anything with a late enough start time.

What sort of jobs do people do after they get off in the morning? Just looking for ideas, any input appreciated. Thanks.

W

What The Hawk?

Costco. They pay for school, they have great benefits, and are willing to work with your schedule. You might have to push carts but you'll bring home more in money and happiness every week than a PT at UPS.

I am a PTer at UPS.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I see a lot of part timers have other full time jobs. I know I will need one but am having trouble finding anything with a late enough start time.

What sort of jobs do people do after they get off in the morning? Just looking for ideas, any input appreciated. Thanks.
Ask your coworkers. They have the best read on your local market.

Most here landscape or mow

Robretro

Costco. They pay for school, they have great benefits, and are willing to work with your schedule. You might have to push carts but you'll bring home more in money and happiness every week than a PT at UPS.

I am a PTer at UPS.
There isn't one near me but this is the kind of info I am looking for. Thanks.

GenericUsername

Here in Florida there's lots of opportunity for other jobs. Some wash boats, some landscape and some own their own lawn equipment and mow enough yards to pay their bills. Others repair small engines or paint. Some wait tables and others just go to school. A few of them do construction work. Hope it helps.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I worked warehouse jobs when I was part time. But if you’re old enough I’d say bartend. My friend who’s a driver makes 300-500 a night every Saturday in about 5 hours

Observer

Weekend pizza jobs, working part time at a UPS store or something similar. UPS store doesn't pay that great but at least it has a/c and heat. Working at a steak house during the weekend will also work. I've also heard that about bartenders - and if you have good listening skills you can get some good tips. Check all of your distribution centers such as Target, CVS, etc. Good luck.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

I am a PTer at UPS.
Some Costco’s are Union....teamsters??? In California...