Selective seniorty 43rd st

Karma is a bitch

Be careful what you say
There is so much favoritism here and selective seniority. They dispatch work as they see fit and sup says I put you where I want. EB come in and agree with management. Can't fight city hall if your lawyer is on their side and has conflict of interest.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
There is so much favoritism here and selective seniority. They dispatch work as they see fit and sup says I put you where I want. EB come in and agree with management. Can't fight city hall if your lawyer is on their side and has conflict of interest.
And your point is?

Wow who from our wonderful board agreed to that nonsense.