Sell off my stock before the 2013 contract?

Ghost in the Darkness

A strike isn't likely. They will get us the same status quo or less contract they usually get with the vague contract language. Hoffa is their buddy remember. There are too many Teamsters who are afraid to rock the boat when it comes to management/employee relations and those are the ones who always check yes when contract comes to a vote.

OptimusPrime

a 50 cent raise in starting pay

how very generous of you, i'm that'll sure bring in the quality people we need to secure the future of the company

:rolleyes2:

It's gotten sad where I work. The running joke is UPS now recruits workers outside of the county lockup on Sat./Sun. mornings.

jeffpatterson

Hey. Whats the website to change my Stock purchase elections? I set mine up years ago and would like to bump my amount up but cannot figure out where to go to change it.

Re-Raise

I think it was a 4:1 ratio of UPS stock to OPL.

Something like that. I think the units were about $43 the year before we went public. I pulled the trigger for 500 units the spring before they locked the purchases and went public. I put in half and my father put in half.

After they disolved OPL , I would get a liquidation check every so often for the shares. It actually ended up being a pretty decent purchase.