Selling my comics

DS

Fenderbender
Im selling them to a guy I trust @ pendragoncomics.com
He paid me well for some old spideys and daredevils that were in shabby state.
I hate to lose them but I'd rather sell them for what the are worth than at a garage sale after I die.

rod

Retired 22 years
Smart move - especially if you are dealing with a reputable collector. So what kind of toy are you going to buy with your fun money? My Mother threw out all my old comics back in the late 50's------------------------just because I didn't pick them up like I was told. Can you believe that:wink2:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Here's a classic cover of Superman and his cellmate from "Superman in Prison":
supermangetssome.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Smart move - especially if you are dealing with a reputable collector. So what kind of toy are you going to buy with your fun money? My Mother threw out all my old comics back in the late 50's------------------------just because I didn't pick them up like I was told. Can you believe that:wink2:
Yes I Can Believe that:happy2:

UPSERNOJ

I used to work with the account of DC Comics and even visited their office in NYC. It was so amazing to see the operation in full force. From the collection on their office walls to the staff creating and drawing of the comics. They had given me the first publishing of "Superman Dies". Still have the sealed set.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Years ago, there used to be a couple involved in the world of magic & entertainment who were called The Pendragons. He got hurt during a performance and I never heard of them again.

I wonder if that Pendragon e-mail is the same folks??

rod

Retired 22 years
Here's a classic cover of Superman and his cellmate from "Superman in Prison":

Man I would cry to if I was locked in a cell with Superman and saw him taking his clothes off while giving me "that look". Sexyupsman might not cry - but I would:surprised: