Seniority list

TheKingOfQueens

Been working for Ups for 8 months in May. How do I go about finding out where I am in the seniority list for full driver. Thanks in advanced my fellow upsers!!!

Sent using BrownCafe App

TheKingOfQueens

What is a center manager/Ba? Also ... I some other guy that became union a couple weeks after I did said he was 38 on the seniority list . Does that mean I I'm most likely under 38 since I became union before he did ? Last question ... I spoke with Hr and they had told me that with the amount of full time drivers retiring that I would become a full time driver within 6 months give or take . This was about 2 weeks ago. Should I have faith on what I was told ? Really motivates me to stick it out even more.

Thanks once again !!!

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Your center should have a bulletin board for union postings. On this board you should find a seniority list which may or may not be broken down by classification (PT and FT). Make sure your seniority date is correct and don't get too overwhelmed when you see how far down the list you are. It won't take too long for you to move up the list.

Jas85374

What center are you at? Your center manager is the center manager, your BA its the union Business Agent.

Sent using BrownCafe App