Seniority Roster

Pimpdaddy

I just noticed they have some seniority dates wrong on the roster. Not mine but others that do effect mine. Do I have a time limit on getting this corrected or?

trickpony1

You have until you retire .

No he doesn't.
If the incorrect info isn't contested within a certain time frame the dates stick.
This would be unfortunate if it screwed you out of your rightful seniority on the list.
Bring it to the attention of the Steward or BA.

trickpony1

No time limit for seniority violations

The OP is talking about a posted seniority list.
The OP isn't talking about a violation because someone with less seniority got to do something the higher seniority guy didn't.

I have read related language in past contracts.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Your post's confuse me.

Are you looking for a new "baby daddy" ?

You're a feeder driver....can't you pay your bills ?
I think you may be confused due to senility. But you are actually....confusing me also. I merely mentioned that there is amazing representation available and then you....go off on some odd tangent. Is there drool running down your chin? Lol.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I think you may be confused due to senility. But you are actually....confusing me also. I merely mentioned that there is amazing representation available and then you....go off on some odd tangent. Is there drool running down your chin? Lol.

Bills- lol. Keep up the good work. Do you know where you are? There is help available.

Meh....

It was just an incomplete thought.

I was busy eating chicken wings at the time.

:biggrin:

finaddict

Once it's posted, you have 30 days to protest it or it stands. Hired in 1989 but someone typo'ed 1889 and no one protested, guess what? You're the senior most bitch at UPS...Worldwide!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Once it's posted, you have 30 days to protest it or it stands. Hired in 1989 but someone typo'ed 1889 and no one protested, guess what? You're the senior most bitch at UPS...Worldwide!

It depends on the supplement, and if there are any time restrictions.

In the Central, it's always been when you became "reasonably" aware.

"If an employee protests the accuracy of his/her dates and the accuracy can be verified by proper documentation the date will be changed to the appropriate date."

https://teamster.org/sites/default/files/ups18centralregionsupp.pdf

Granted, the company "might" make an argument against it.

But, years down the road is a long time.... if the employee didn't perform any

sort of due diligence to find out.