Seniority tiebreaker

TheKid99

Me and my buddy started on the same day,same shift. He punched in first,so he ended up being ahead of me on seniority.

I thought it would go like this at my hub but nope

Im hoping it'll go by who applied at ups first if so ill beat everyone in tiebreaker im one of the first ones to apply for ups as a seasonal

But if it go by who applied first after seasonal period ex. who filled out their application first then im at the bottom

I thought it would go like this at my hub but nope

Im hoping it'll go by who applied at ups first if so ill beat everyone in tiebreaker im one of the first ones to apply for ups as a seasonal

But if it go by who applied first after seasonal period ex. who filled out their application first then im at the bottom
Should go by who was hired first,to be fair.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

We did rock, paper, scissors best 2 out of 3 here last month.

I'm not even joking.

clean hairy

Awww...
Make it fun!
Whoever can eat a large bowel of Waffle House Chili (must be consumed in 10 min or less) and keep it down the longest.
First one to get up and go running to the Bathroom loses!

Stopher

I got burned on this same thing when it came to start cover driving. His last name starts with a B. Mine a W. Luckily he wasn't interested in ft driving.

Overpaid Union Thug

You'd think that after many decades of being a union shop UPS would have figured out a way to log every new hire's information so that there would be no question about who was hired first.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

You'd think that after many decades of being a union shop UPS would have figured out a way to log every new hire's information so that there would be no question about who was hired first.
It's probably so rare that it doesn't even matter. Usually for every 5 guys I bring in the building 2 don't last 2 weeks, 2 more don't make it 6 months, and the last is usually gone within a year. I was hired two years ago and I'm the only guy left out of the original crew I started with.