Seniority

Boysie8706

I've work @ UPS for 10 years 9 years as a part time sup. An employee 9 months in the company became a part time sup about a month and a half ago has family high in ranks. Today when it's time to pick vacations I found out his seniority date is listed October 2005 and he's now above me as I was hired March 2006. This is not fair and what could be done about this?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Talk to the center manager. You shouldn't be in line after him. But also be sure he hasn't been an employee that long and transferred in. You don't want to look like an idiot.

Holydriver

im a full time driver. i dont have my own route but i do cover a lot of routes and ive been driving with the company for several years now. i bid on a vacation week and won. i didnt run the route one single time during that week because of route knowledge. wah wah wah. im gonna cry. man up you pusillanimous. you turds do this :censored2: to us all the time and there is nothing we can do about it. so as a managment person you are linked to their bull spit so its now time to reap what you sow.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I've work @ UPS for 10 years 9 years as a part time sup. An employee 9 months in the company became a part time sup about a month and a half ago has family high in ranks. Today when it's time to pick vacations I found out his seniority date is listed October 2005 and he's now above me as I was hired March 2006. This is not fair and what could be done about this?
This person will be your new boss, soon. May want to tread carefully.