Sent home during training run

AndrewK

About 3 weeks into my training run, got sent home. Are drivers who are trying to make book allowed to be sent home? I was told from another a driver it should be considered as a priority run, or is that just bs

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Do you know who your union steward is?
You'll get different answers because of different supplement and riders, but here I have never heard of a" priority run" and you have zero seniority so you would be one of the first told to go home

Bigga

I qualified this past summer almost once a week I wasn’t able to work because of low volume usually Mondays...I’m in Massachusetts

Dough99

About 3 weeks into my training run, got sent home. Are drivers who are trying to make book allowed to be sent home? I was told from another a driver it should be considered as a priority run, or is that just bs
You can not be bump off your training route

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I didn’t work any Mondays while qualifying. It happens.
Me either. We were slow and so the guy who had the route just worked Mondays to keep his insurance. Took me almost 3 months to finish my packet, came in every Monday, I only worked one Monday during my whole packet and that’s cause dude called in. Just gotta play the game, man.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They will hose you left and right. Get used to it.

Heavy Package

Feeder training run

th